Baby Sistah's Birthday Card

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Yesterday was my baby sistah's 45th birthday I posted her gift bag a while back this is the card I made to go with it.  What is really great about this card is I used leftover pieces from the February My Paper Pumpkin kit....I can't believe how far that kit has gone....in fact I've still got more leftovers to use in upcoming projects! 

For those of you that are my paper pumpkin subscribers I always save all the extra pieces with the original directions and I just combine them with other supplies.  If your not a current My Paper Pumpkin subscriber but would like to be it's a great kit that comes in the mail once a month for only $19.95 plus tax.....email or call me for more details!

Pin It!

1 comments :

Unknown said...

That is a darling card!!!!!

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin