Happy Mother's Day, Upcoming Drawings!

Sunday, May 11, 2014


First off I want to wish everyone a very Happy Mother's Day!  I am very blessed get to spend the week-end with my daughter and her family!    We are having a great week-end full of sun and fun and even some scrapbooking!  This the the Mother's Card I made for my daughter.  Some time ago a friend gave me a bunch of black envelopes so I have found a couple of great ways to address them.  First off using the decorative label punch!  Second way is using the white chalk marker!  Love that thing!


Card Recipe:

Stamps:  Falowering Florishes, Label Love
Ink:  Basic Black and Basic Grey
Cardstock:  Whisper White and Basic Grey
Misc:  Decorative Label Punch, Artison Label Punch,  Grey/Black striped ribbon (retired), Delicate Designs Folder.

I want to remind everyone about the upcoming drawing for some blog candy  I am doing later this week....you must leave a comment on the blog hop post to get entered into that fun drawing.  You can read all about CLICK HERE.

The basic grey shadow was created with a C size clear block....love that shadowing technique.

Now I have another fun drawing for some facebook candy going on related to the new catalog too!  And that one is posted on my facebook business page...so get on over there and check it out!  My business facebook page is Flying Stamper With Deb Naylor.

Good luck everyone I love giving out blog and facebook candy!

Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin