Flower Frenzy Bigz Die

Monday, June 23, 2014

Happy Monday Everyone!  I am on a layover in Newark today trying to get caught up on some things...one of which is blogging.....I know I've been missing for several days.  It was busy week is all I can say!  I wanted to take a minute though and thank everyone that was able to attend the Stamping and Salads event last week.....the food was AMAZING....the friendship are cherished and I appreciate all of you taking the time to attend.  Here is one of the cards I shared...showing casing a nice color combo don't you think?  I used the new Flower Frenzy Bigz Die.  Love that thing.  I'll post the things I did with denim later this week!  
 
 
 
Card Recipe:
 
Stamps:  Something To Say 
Ink:  Blackberry Bliss (my new favorite you know!)
Cardstock:  Hello Honey, Blackberry Bliss, Mossy Meadow
Misc:  Flower Frenzy Bigz, Heart From Punch Pack

Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin