My Paper Pumpkin Pre-Paid Subscriptions

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Aloha!  Did you know that you can now pre-pay for your My Paper Pumpkin Subscriptions?  It's so awesome then you don't have to worry about updating your account with a new credit card number or paying attention to that monthly withdrawal.  You can save a little money too!!!!  

Many of you know that I am very close to earning the Incentive trip from Stampin' Up! to Hawaii so if you purchase a Prepaid subscription from me on/before 6/29 I have some nice gifts for you!

1 Month Prepaid a card kit to create 4 cards!
3 Month Prepaid 2 snail refills and a package of dimensionals
6 Month Prepaid 2 snail refills and a package of dimensionals AND $15.00 in free product of your choice
12 Month Prepaid 2 snail refills, a package of dimensionals AND $30.00 in free product of your choice.

THESE offers are only good from me and only good till 6/29....contact me if you have any questions and  purchase your prepaid subscription!  Thank you so much!


                                                         



Item Paper Pumpkin Prepaid Subscription Price (Shipping Included)
137858  1 month $19.95
137859  3 months $59.85
137860  6 months $113.70 -- save $1 per month
137861  12 months $215.40 -- save $2 per month
Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin