Sumner Senior Class

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Here is a card we'll be making at my Sumner Senior Class this Friday!  The bike stamp is from one of the My Paper Pumpkin kits....since it's summer and the bike riding weather has been fantastic I thought it was an appropriate card.  If your 55 or better and would like information about this class check the details on the events tab on the blog or on my website.

Card recipe:

Stamps:  Bike from My Paper Pumkin Kit
Ink:  Chocolate Chip
Cardstock:  Pear Pizzaz, Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip, Choc Chip DSP, Gingham Garden DSP (retired)
Misc:  1 1/4 Square Punch (retired), Stripe Embossing Folder (retiring TOMORROW)

Just a quick reminder tomorrow is the very last day to order from the 2013-2014 catalog...there are still some things on sale too.  

Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin