A Pair Of Old Jeans!

Sunday, July 13, 2014

Happy Sunday everyone....hope everyone is having a wonderfully warm and sunny week-end.  Sorry I've been MIA for a few days my husband decided to take a fall earlier this week which has resulted in a lot of medical appointments and other things added to my plate this week.  Always something exciting going on around here!!!!


So some of you know that one of my goals for 2014 is to declutter and get rid of unused items right?  Earlier this year my husband and I were working on this goal making a bag of unused clothing to donate to a charity....well he put two pairs of old jeans in the bag and I took them out!  LOL!  Because I had an idea....and here is part of what I did with them.  So far I have recycled 1 pair of them making pins, luggage tags, card embellishments, earings, hair embellishments and box decorations!  I've been using the Flower Fenzy Bigz Die: to make all these things! 
Flower Frenzy Bigz L Die by Stampin' Up!
   
Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin