Thank You!

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Aloha I try to only post once a day....but I have been "lost" for several days and now I am trying to play catch up so I apologize! Today and tomorrow are going to be double post days!  There is too much to share.  In case you haven't heard yet I earned the Stampin' Up! incentive trip to Hawaii this happened late Friday evening.  YOU'RE THE BEST....my husband and I are so very blessed and grateful to each of you for your continued support of my business! 
 
THANK YOU MAHALO THANK YOU MAHALO THANK YOU MAHALO

Card Recipe:

Stamp Set:  We're in this together (my new favorite!) and Honeycomb Hello
Ink:  Chocolate Chip
Cardstock:  Chocolate Chip and Blushing Bride (my favorite color combo!), Blushing Bride DSP
Misc:  Dazzeling Diamonds Glimmer paper, blushing bride reinker, aqua painter, blushing bride ribbon (retired), 1 3/4 inch circle punch, 1 1/4 circle punch

I used the reinker and the aqua painter to "die" the glimmer paper. Speaking of DSP...don't forget it's on sale this month buy 3 get 1 free.  This applies to the $10.95 DSP's only!  Read all about it RIGHT HERE.

Here is the new favorite stamp set.  Isn't she cute?????

http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=133866&demoid=21860

Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin