Watercolor Winter Simply Created Card Kit

Thursday, July 17, 2014

Most of you know I am at Convention 2014 in Salt Lake City this week...and I normally would be posting more BUT in addition to this I am still juggeling my husband's health care....my beautiful daughter cut her vacation short and flew in to take care of him so I could attend...I am very blessed.  Anyways I've not had a lot of spare time to post because every break has been spent calling or texting and following up on the situation.  I am staying up LATE tonight to get a few things out.  If your a facebook uses please check Flying Stampers and the Pumpkin Patch pages!

Today we got to see the upcoming Holiday Catalog today (it starts August 28th and all of my customers will get a copy in the mail next month!)......you are in for a real treat this time...many new punches, framelits, stamps...it's the best one I've ever seen!  Tonight I took a class and we got to learn about the Watercolor Winter Simple Created Card Kit that will be in the Holiday Catalog.  This is a card I made from the kit....it's not a card from the kit directions...we were given a challenge to use the kit to make something different.  So this is what I came up with:




Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin