Weekly Deals 8/12-8/18

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

It's Tuesday and you know what that means?  New weekly deals!  YEAH!  Here we go...lots of good big shot buys this week.  On my list will be the cotton ribbon and the fancy fan embossing folder!  I love a good deal too!  Locals I will putting an order in on Saturday let me know if there is anything you would like to order we can share in the shipping!  If your not local order online RIGHT HERE.  You can use your birthday coupon OR your August catalog coupon with these deals too!  But you'll need to contact me to order using coupons! Thank you!

http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?categoryid=1634&demoid=21860

Have a great week and check back tomorrow I am having a creative day in the studio today!  YEAH!
Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin