Kind Koala

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

This adorable card is a little sneak peak for my ladies attending the Sumner Senior Card class this week!  I borrowed the stamp from my friend Lynda (she is attending the class too) and I have kinda fallen in love with him!  I see him jumping into my next Stampin' Up! order in fact! 

http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=134360&demoid=21860

Card Recipe:

Stamps:  Kind Koala
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Real Red
Misc:  Tiny Triangles Embossing Folder, Real Red Grosgrain ribbon (retired), neutrals brads (retired) and Real Red Marker.

If your 55 or better and interested in more information about my Sumner Senior Card class we meet once a month at the center. It's usually the 2nd or 3rd Friday of each month at 11:00am.  Class is$6 and we create 3 projects....bring adhesive all other supplies are provided.  You must register with the Sumner Senior Center to attend you can contact them at  (253) 863-2910.  If you have questions please contact me! 


Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin