Operation Write Home Donations

Saturday, September 6, 2014



Last week I dropped 80 cards at Operation Write home from the Flying Stampers!   YEAH US!  Just wanted to give a shout out and thank everyone that participated......I had a lot of help getting these done....donations for card stock and envelopes, organizing them to be dropped off and of course your card dondations!  It's all good and thank you so much to all that donated and participated.   Here they are:

Earlier this month I received notice from Operation Write Home that they are slowing down there card collections...you can read about this RIGHT HERE.  It is timely because my grandson is being deployed in October and I wanted to support his troop directly anyways so we were going to take an OWH break for now!   So we will still be doing cards for military but it will be different then what we have been doing....I want to wait till he is deployed and then work with what the best way to support him is! 

I will have more details about this later this fall.   So for the time being I will NOT be collecting any cards for Operation Write Home feel free if you would like to send them directly to do so....just be sure to read her guidelines.

Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin