Simply Pressed Clay & Buttons and Blossoms Clay Molds -- Bonnie Thurber

Thursday, September 4, 2014

Happy Thursday everyone...it's almost the week end.  YEAH!  I've got a super fun and busy one planned!  Tomorrow I will be volunteering at the Washington State Fair in the Hobby Hall from 3:30pm to 5:30pm....drop by and see me and my Christmas card project if your attending the fair tomorrow!
Saturday I'll be doing this fun $10 Hostess Class for my friend Beth...we're doing a full on black and white theme!  EXCITED about that!  Here is a little sneak peak of one of the projects, the card showcases the Clay and buttons and blossoms molds which are on sale this week!  YEAH!  To check out the weekly deals CLICK HERE.  

Locals I am placing an order Friday night so if you need anything let me know and we can combine and share in shipping! I highly recommend getting the Strawberry Slush Reinker if you own the 2013-2014 in  color collection...it will retire in May 2015 so you might as well get the reinker NOW while you can and WHILE it's on sale!
Here is the inside of the card the card show cases the hostess set Bloom With Hope...I hope that Beth is able to earn this beautiful stamp set....it's one of my favorites from the new catalog!
Here is a u-tube on how to use the Simply Pressed Clay and molds and the Circle Thinlits.  If your getting this post via email click on Flying Stamper to view the u-tube. 








Card Recipe:

Stamp Set:  Bloom With Hope (Hostess Set)
Ink:  Stazon Black
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Slate Grey and Back to Black DSP
Misc:  Simply Pressed Clay, Blossoms Clay Mold,  Punches:  2 1/2 Circle, 2 Circle, 1 3/4 Circle, 2 3/8 Circle, Thinlits Circle Card Die

Check back tomorrow for another  FUN idea with the Clay!  

Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin