Are You A Pumpkin?

Friday, October 10, 2014


A cute little video of the September My Paper Pumkin kit!  What a fun one!  I've seen some cute out of the box ideas done with it too.  Can you believe the kit is only $19.96 and you get that adorable stamp set to use on other projects!  Major crafty bargain! 

Are you a pumpkin?  Would you like more information about the Pumpkin?  I am having a Introduction To My Paper Pumpkin event later this month-anyone that hasn't even subscribed to My Paper Pumpkin is welcome to attend.....event is Wed 10/29 at 11:00am...space is limited, first come first served.  Event is free...we will be opening a kit and making 2 cute projects.

Already a pumpkin?  Feeling left out?  Don't be...we're having a Christmas Pumpkin Party later this year for current subscribers...similar to Pumpkin In The Park last summer!  Stay tuned!!!!!


Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin