ICS Blog Hop Giving Thanks

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

I love the first Wed of each month cause that means it's time for a blog hop and we've got a full hop planned for you this month!  Our theme this month is Giving Thanks!  

November is definitely a time to be thankful for many things......one group of people who especially deserve all of our thanks is the women and men serving (and our vets too) in the military along with their families and loved ones who support them.  My grandson is currently deployed and serving so I wanted to mail him a cute little card and treat so this is what I came up with:

Card Recipe:

Stamps: For All Things
Ink: Cajon Craze and Mossy Meadow
Cardstock;  Whisper White, Mossy Meadow, Color Me Autumn DSP
Misc:  Tag Punch, Fringe Scissors, Clothespin, Regal Button, Whisper White Bakers Twine

For those of you attending Kim's $10 class next weekend...sneaky peak..you'll be creating this cute card! 

Okay now your off to visit my pal Eva's blog!  Have fun hopping and please stop by again soon! If you'd like to receive my post notifications please do subscribe to my blog....use the upper right hand button to subscribe...this is a good time to do so because blog candy time is coming again soon!


http://evabussom.blogspot.com/2014/11/ics-blog-hop-giving-thanks.html




Pin It!

12 comments :

Terri said...

So pretty Deb!

Unknown said...

Love your tag!

Tammy Dunlap said...

Love it Deb! I like the tags on the front with the fringe scissors! Absolutely adorable DSP!

Eva Bussom said...

Ok, so Deb... yeah!!! SO YEAH, LOVE THIS CARD!!! : )

Sherry said...

Love the colors and use of the stamp set. Great card.

Stampin with Darla in AZ said...

Very cute card! Love all the details you added to it!

Donna Bagwell said...

I love your use of the acorn DSP. I have been struggling with what to do with it - now I have a solution.

Nichole Loe said...

Nice card, Deb! I really love that stamp set!!

Olivia Loves to Stamp said...

I like how you used the DSP. It makes a great background for the tag.
Good job, thanks for your share.

Jen said...

Love the colors that you have used Deb!!

Tina said...

Love them! I really like the For All Things stamp set and the DSP.

Pearl Rose said...

Oh I love the colors. And the DSP looks great with your choices. One of my fav stamp sets! Thanks for sharing.

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin