Paper Pumpkin December 2014

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

I just love getting my paper pumpkin in the mail each month.....it's such a fun little surprise and so easy to travel with or take to a friends or relatives home to do with them.  This is the December kit....it was adorable!  Here is one of the cards I made with it:



There are always leftovers in the kit and I try and find creative uses for them.....here is a card I made with the negatives for the confetti!  

The Thank You Thank You stamp was from the December kit.  I think the stamps from this kit are my all time favorite....very useful ones!  Want to join the pumpkin fun?  Click on the Pumpkin Link in the Upper Right Hand Corner of the blog.  I have a private pumpkin facebook page and we have some FREE pumpkin parties a couple times a year.  Join the fun!

Have a great New Year's Eve day,  stamp something cute!

 
Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin