Calendars, Calendars, Calendars

Friday, January 2, 2015

It's a new year and of course that means new Calendars!  I just love making calendars for gifts each Christmas.  I always seem to make several different versions each year...here are 2 of them:  

This one I made for myself, it sits right by my computer!  I used the Cherry Cobbler blendies to color in the flowers on the Back to Black DSP!  We did a similar project in the giftables class last month.  These are housed in a stand up photo frame that I purchased from WalMart.  The calendars I purchased from TaylorMade Expressions, CLICK HERE!  She is fast and I love just the plain black that I could combine with any colors I wanted!  What I love most about my calendar this year is the inspiration....since I look at this almost everyday it's a great reminder!  It came from the Stamp Set Trust God.


Here is another version that I did...still using the Black to Black DSP.  This one was really easy to mail out as gifts with a Christmas card!

 
Hmmm....I wander what I'll come up with for 2016...I love making them so much yes I am already thinking about what to do in the Dec giftables class!  LOL!  Have a great day!

Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin