February Classes

Friday, January 23, 2015

TGIF!  Have I ever told you I love Friday's before?  If not I truly do even though I no longer work Mon-Fri I still adore Friday's it's my favorite day of the week!  Usually I have something fun planned like date night or a stampin' class or a family dinner or something.  This Friday I am going to be spending most of the day prepping for my annual demonstrator and customer appreciation events.  I love both of the events because I get to bring so many people together to share my passion!

Earlier this week I got my evites out for February classes and so wanted to make sure everyone got the scoop! My website is now all updated with all my events for January and February!  CLICK HERE to see them all!

In February we resume monthly classes and our project this month is cute very usable Perpetual Calendar using the kit in the brand new Occasions Catalog you can see the calendar on page 17.  This will make a beautiful gift or keep it for yourself to get organized! 

Class fee includes the full kit, door prizes, coffee or water and a STAMPING GOOD TIME!

Early Bird Class Fee:  $25.00 if paid by 2/6/2015
Class Fee:                  $32.00 after 2/6 IF space and time permit



Class Dates or Fri 2/20 at 10:00am (currently SOLD OUT) and 6:30pm (4 open seats)
                        Sat 2/21 at 10:00am (3 open seats)


Hope to ink with you soon!  Have a Fun Friday,



Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin