My Paper Pumpkin Promotion

Sunday, February 8, 2015

https://mypaperpumpkin.com/en/?demoid=21860

This is a great time to purchase a 3 month pre-paid My Paper Pumpkin subscriber...if your a current subscriber or a new subscriber you will save $5 AND you can choose a Sale-A-Brations item AND you can use your February catalog coupon.  SCORES GALORE!  LOL!  Contact me to get the deed done....hurry if you do it by February 10th you'll get the February kit!

Here is one of the Valentines I made with the January kit...we had all the supplies to make 24 of treat bag holders.  Many of us are using these for school valentines!  I got the candy from the bulk section at Winco!

 

Here is a video of our January My Paper Pumpkin kit...which was just awesome...last week my grandson's made their valentines using this kit.  

 

Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin