Big Day Stamp Set...Sale-A-Brations Ends Tomorrow 3/31/15

Monday, March 30, 2015

Wow I just can't believe tomorrow is the last day to Sale-A-Brate!  Remember the 2015 Sale-A-Brations items will NOT be available after tomorrow...so don't miss out get your favorites before they are gone!

This card I got the idea from at fellow demonstrator at my upline's meeting last month....super easy and cute!  It is made using the Big Day Stamp Set...which is one of my favorite sets this year and the DSP is the Best Year Ever DSP also from the Sale-A-Brations catalog.  It's been a fun Sale-A-Bration for sure.....I will have something cool to share in a few days about Deb's Sale-A-Bration this year it's the best one ever for me!

Stamp Set:  Big Day
Cardstock:  Soft Sky, Best Day Ever DSP, Paper Doily
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Soft Sky Marker

Also don't forget that the $5 off a 3 month Prepaid Paper Pumpkin subscription offer ends tomorrow...this is a super good deal because you save $5 AND you also get to choose a Sale-A-Brations item for FREE. 

Okay so you can contact me up to 10:00am tomorrow to place your final Sale-A-Brations order or you can order directly online HERE.  

Have a great day and week!




Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin