Paper Pumpkin Promotion Ends 3/31/2015

Sunday, March 8, 2015

http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=137859&demoid=21860
Just a little reminder that the awesome 3 month prepaid My Paper Pumpkin Subscription ends 3/31/2015.  Purchase on/by 3/10 and you'll get the March Pumpkin!  So much fun to get the stamps/ink and kit in the mail each month!  As a member of my subscribers you'll also have access to a private Facebook page and an invitation to our bi-annual events!  Here is a u-tube for the February Pumpkin...too cute...I am currently working on some ideas for alternate projects with this kit as well as an idea with the "negative" from the Thanks words...I'll post those soon!






In addition this special can be combined with the Sale-A-Brations promotion AND my catalog or birthday coupon!  Contact me to purchase.

The offer is good for current and new subscribers both!

Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin