Breast Cancer Service Project!

Thursday, April 2, 2015


Well apparently I am on a roll right now with this Throw Back Thursday thing because here I am again this week with a retired stamp set called  Strength and Hope.        

This was a stamp set that was a special for a Breast Cancer fundraiser that Stampin' Up! did several years ago...I love it and I have sadly used it to create many cards to encourage those fighting breast cancer.  You could easily make a very similar card using the Butterfly Basics Bundle from the Occasions catalog.

This is a card that I designed for my upcoming annual retreat I like to have a service project for everyone to complete and this year an opportunity came up to support a Rely For Life event in Federal Way, WA in May.  We'll be donating the completed cards to a friend of a friend that will be selling the cards at the event to raise money to fight breast cancer. 

I really hope that Stampin' Up! will do another fundraiser later this year.....will you help me out and suggest it to them?  I have already sent my request.....you can too...right here:  ds@stampinup.com


Card Recipe:

Stamp Set:  Strength and Hop
Ink:  Blushing Bride
Cardstock:  Whisper White and Blushing Bride
Misc:  Elegant and Bitty Butterfly punch,  1 3/8 and 1 1/4 inch circle punch, Best Year Ever DSP (retired from SAB 2015), Basic Pearls, dazzeling diamonds glitter.


Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin