Modern Label Cross Card

Monday, April 27, 2015



My goal at my spring retreat was to get stocked up on Birthday, Thank You and Sympathy Cards this year.  I ended up creating a total of 70 cards over the wkend which was big for me to get that much done.  Feels so good to go to my card box and have exactly what I need when I need it!  This cute little card I needed for my neighbor and friend Terri, she lost her uncle earlier this month.  

So who knew the modern label punch (soon to be retired  YIKES!) would make such a neat cross?  Not me....I found this idea from another demonstrator you can see her card and directions by CLICKING HEREOne thing to note I have the "old style" punch so I had to adjust my card size about 1/8 inch in.  Otherwise it works perfect using her directions!

Card Recipe:

Stamp set:  Thoughts and Prayers
Ink:  Blackberry Bliss
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Blackberry Bliss, Painted Blooms DSP
Misc:  Modern Label Punch, Itty Bitty Punch Pack, Basic Pearls 

Have a great week, check back tomorrow to see what this week's deals are!  
Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin