Tap Tap Tap-Sneak Peak For Sumner Senior Class

Wednesday, April 29, 2015


A little sneaky peak for my ladies that are attending Sumner Senior Class class on Friday this is one of the cards you'll be making!  Some of you might remember this is the stamp set that my grandson's picked as their favorite from the 2014-2015 catalog.  I've not used it much....but I love this card, it's so elegant with the black and very vanilla scheme!

If your 55 or better join the fun!  Class has 1 seat open at this time.  The next one is scheduled for Friday 6/5 at 11:00am, class is $6.00m, bring adhesive everything else is supplied. We make 3 cards total.   This will be the last class here till next fall so don't miss out on getting stocked up on a few cards for the summer!  Contact the Sumner Senior Center to register at  (253) 863-2910

 I need to give a shout out to my good stampin' pal Tina L. for the inspiration.  She had a very similar card as her shoebox swap for retreat earlier this month that I just loved and felt would be fun for my Senior Ladies!  Here is the complete Tap Tap Tap stamp set!

Just a quick reminder that this great special ends tomorrow 4/30.




Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin