Throw Back Thursday Again!

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Ok OK OK OK apparently I really like this Throw Back Thursday stuff!  This is a card I got in the mail a few weeks ago from my friend Bonnie!  It uses a RETIRED stamp set called A Wish For You.  I think the Painted Petals stamp set in the Occasions catalog is very similar and you could make the same layout.  Here it is:

http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=138139&demoid=21860

What I really love about this card is how simple it is. I don't mean simple in the work or time I mean in the layout...it's clean and bright and cheery and yet elegant at the same time!  Nice work Miss Bonnie!

Speaking of things retired, the retiring stamps and accessories list will be out next Tuesday 4/21 watch for it....some things will be on sale at up to 50% off, some things will be limited to inventory on hand. In the past the retiring in-color line are items that generally sell out fast.  So please if you have any of the 2013-2015 in-colors don't delay order your reinkers and cardstock or other coordinating items as soon as possible.  Nothing like having a dried up pad in a few years with NO REINKER to refresh it.  These colors are:  Strawberry Slush, Coastal Cabana, Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding and Baked Brown Sugar.  If it was me I would order the reinkers BEFORE 4/21.  They are $2.95 each....I am placing an order on Saturday if your local and would like to combine to save on shipping let me know.  Thanks!

 



Pin It!

1 comments :

Eva Bussom said...

Deb, I love this woman! :) Eva

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin