Happy Birthday To Mr. Flying Stamper!

Sunday, May 24, 2015

So today is Mr. Flying Stamper's birthday!!!!!  My husband Jess is the best...and he loves his Seahawks, so Bob (the cat) and I made him a nice Seahawks birthday card to go with his new Seahawks Golf Bag! 

I was so excited to see Cucumber Crush (new 2015-2017 in-color) it's a perfect Seahawks green!  WOO HOO...GO HAWKS!  The stamp I used is called On The Green and sadly it is retired! I used the new Banner Triple for the banners behind the image...LOVE IT!   Other colors are Night of Navy and Whisper White.  So what do you think????  Here is his birthday gift from me and Bob!


If you haven't met Mr. Flying Stamper yet....well here he is hard at it earlier this week.....he is the reason I can keep up....this week he stuffed and packed ALL OF THE CLASS projects for Fond Farewell!  Next month I am sure he'll get the same assignment for the Meet The In-Colors Class!


That is a baby sneak peak of one of the upcoming Fond Farewell class projects.....it's a fun card with a cool fold and closure.....your going to like it.  I'll post a better photo of it later this week!  Have a blessed Sunday!


Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin