ICS May Blog Hop Celebrate Dad

Wednesday, May 6, 2015


Yippee it's time for our monthly blog hop and this month our theme is Celebrate Dad.  I have to confess that guy cards are a huge challenge for me and I also have to confess that I purchased this stamp set, Moon Lake just for this hop!  I tried to resist it but I kept seeing so many pretty and cool ideas with it, I finally broke down and bought myself a treat! 

Enjoy the hop feel free to leave us some love (comments) on our blogs we love hearing from you!



Moon Lake is in the Occasions catalog and the last date to order from this catalog is June 2, 2015. 


Card Recipe:

Stamp Set:  Moon Lake and DAD is from the April Paper Pumpkin Kit
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Garden Green and Soft Sky (colored image with blender pen)
Card stock: Very Vanilla, Garden Green, Flower Pot DSP
Misc:  Burlap Ribbon, Blender Pen, Handheld Stapler

Now please hop on over and see what my creative pal Kathy has to share, she always has great ideas! 


http://katrinapscreativecorner.blogspot.com/2015/05/ics-may-blog-hop-celebrate-dad.html







Pin It!

11 comments :

Tammy Dunlap said...

I love your card Deb! My fave masculine set right now.

Unknown said...

Love it, especially with the burlap!

Tina's Crop Shop said...

I LOVE your card Deb! This is one of my favorite sets! The layering on the burlap is awesome! :)

Tina said...

That is a nice stamp set. I love the burlap ribbon.

Stampin with Darla in AZ said...

Love the burlap, the dsp you chose and everything else about your card!

Unknown said...

Love that one! Dang, night have to get it!

Kathy Peck said...

Oh my gosh I love this card. I want this stamp set now!!!!!

Terri said...

This is a wonderful card Deb!

Joni said...

Very nice card!!!!!

Jen said...

I really love what you did with this card. The green and the burlap are wonderful together!

Nichole Loe said...

I love your simple, very masculine card!

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin