Paper Pumpkin May 2015

Thursday, May 21, 2015













Oh my gosh the May My Paper Pumpkin is simply adorable!  If your receiving this via email click on the Flying Stamper so you can watch the U-Tube!

If you haven't tried Paper Pumpkin, now is a great time to sign up-get 50% off your first two months. With a deal like this you're going to have so much fun and it's a perfect time to join....if you join by June 10th you will get both the June and July kits at 50% off.  These will be perfect for those of you that usually take my classes you'll have classes in the box while we take our summer break!   I do have a private Pumpkin Page on Facebook for my Pumpkins and there will be a FREE Pumpkin party or two this summer for my pumpkins!

Offer Dates: May 12-June 10, 2015

Offer Details: Use the code SAVE50 to join Paper Pumpkin before June 10, 2015, and get 50% off the first two months! After that, keep the creativity coming for only $19.95 + tax per month (shipping included).  Click here to subscribe.  This offer is for new subscribers only....(new email addresses).

https://mypaperpumpkin.com/en/?demoid=21860

If you have any questions please call/write/text/fb or leave me a comment!


Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin