Thanks From Marta

Friday, August 28, 2015



Well this post is long overdue...like a few other things around my house this summer!  This is a card I received earlier this summer from our stampin' friend Marta...she had a stroke in June and wasn't able to attend the June In-Color class....so we sent her a card in the mail and everyone at class signed it and sent get well type wishes.  I know that many of you also sent her cards too....thank you!  She said I could share the card and her sentiments so here is what the inside says:

"To each and everyone one of you!  What a wonderful. thoughtful, surprise receiving your card!  The well wishes, the prayers!!!  How can I NOT get back to 100%.  God is so good!  He continues to heal and give me added strength daily.  I look so forward to the time I can return to driving and join you for Deb's amazing gatherings!  Thank you gals!  You're the best!  Love and Hugs, Marta"

I will tell you that this card brought tears to my eyes....Marta is so strong and positive...and her recovery is going well.  She is back to driving again and I just know we'll see her back in class this fall!

BTW the card is from a past My Paper Pumpkin kit!  Super cute shaker card!  I am saving it in the studio so please ask to see it next time your in class!


Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin