Wishing You A Blessed and Merry Christmas

Friday, December 25, 2015

Wishing each of you a very Merry and Blessed Christmas!  I thought I would share a few Christmas cards in this post that I made or received as this will be my last post for this year showcasing Christmas cards!

One I made:


This adorable card was made by my friend Ronda:


This beautiful card was made by my friend Diane D:
 Lastly this creative cuts and fancy folder card made by my friend Tammy:


I received so many creative and beautiful Christmas cards this year......can't even begin to tell you how proud I am of these creations.....being the simple stamper that I am it's amazing to see what my friends and customers come up with!  Thank you for letting me be part of your inspiration!
Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin