Happy Happy Birthday To....

Friday, April 1, 2016

I can't believe it's April 1st but I am super excited to wish the following stamper's, friends and family a wonderful birthday:  Brittnee, Tina, Peg, Jan, Guldara, Vicky, Michelle, Julie, Cat, Debbie, Carol, Rachel, Dene, Becky, Jennifer, Carol, Cherie, Janice, Laura, Kelly, Patty Pie, Carla, Eria and Patrice!  Hope you have a wonderful birthday and a great year.  My gift to you is 20% off any 1 item from Stampin' Up! Must redeem by 4/30, not combinable with catalog coupons.  Contract me to redeem.

Here is a pretty card, this fold is called the Skirt Fold and I am excited to teach this fun little cut/fold in my upcoming #iambringingbirthdaysback class later this month. This is NOT the card we'll be making at class but it is similar!   I do at this time have 2 seats open still for class, if your interested let me know.  Class is $20 and includes the DSP paper stack Pretty Petals (shown below!), bring adhesive everything else is provided.  Space open in Fri 4/22 at 6:30pm and Sat 4/23 at 10:00am, first come/first served!


Pretty Petals DSP
http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=138442
Card Recipe:
Stamp Set:  Birthday Blooms
Ink:  Mossy Meadow
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Mossy Meadow, Blushing Bride, English Garden DSP
Misc:  1 1/2 and 2 inch Circle Punches!

Have a wonderfully blessed week-end,  

Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin