Happy Birthday August Stampers!

Friday, August 5, 2016

Happy Friday Stampers!  Just a quick post today to wish all of my stamping friends with August Birthdays a very happy birthday to:  Beth M, Teddie, Sue, Betty, Beth B, Pat, Joyce, Vilma, Mar, Mel, Gerri, Anita, Jenny, Nancy, Sarge, Sheryl, Janice and Kim.  Hope you have a wonderful birthday and don't forget you get 20% off any 1 item from the Stampin' Up! catalog this month, yes you can use your Bonus Coupon with that deal too!   You can place your order online and I will mail you a refund for the 20% off item OR contact me to place your order.

The card is from one of the past Paper Pumpkin kits a few months back....I was a rebel and did my own thing with that kit!  

Have a wonderful week-end!

Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin