Day 6 of Candy Cane Lane DSP

Friday, October 28, 2016

I can't help myself I am so excited about class today and tomorrow, I've had a ball preparing for this class and I've gotten a ton of Christmas cards done as well, in fact I don't know that I've ever had so many of my Christmas cards done in October before!  YEAH me, since Dec is going to be busy this is a good thing!  The gingerbread man and star were cut from some of the DSP, this DSP is the first one I've ever actually cut so many different things out of the paper! 



Just a few more days of the buy 3 get 1 FREE DSP special, CLICK HERE to learn more about this great special, I am pretty sure I personally need another pack of the Candy Cane Lane DSP and I know I need a pack of the Floral Boutique that is going to end up being showcased in the What to Washi class next month!  If your local check your email to an evite for this fun class, something fun just for you after Thanksgiving!



Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin