Bold Butterfly Framelit Dies

Thursday, August 24, 2017

Have you ever received a card in the mail and you just can't wait to copy it? So that is what happened when I got this card in mail a few weeks ago from my friend Linda B.....I loved the color combo and how well it showcased the DSP! And it just so happened I had a about 1/2 of this DSP leftover from last year's catalog. Sadly until a few days ago I didn't have them time to copy it....and believe me it was screaming my name every time I went into my studio...but my husband has been ill again and I just couldn't be in the studio playing when I was playing nurse and trying to run the house and work! So I had to wait.....
and wait...and wait....but a few days I ago I got my chance and went to town! LOL! I didn't have any little clips and by now I also have found a challenge I wanted to participate in so I decided to change it up just a bit!

 
I added a butterfly to my card and entered it into the SUO Challenges #181, CLICK HERE to see the other idease  SUO Challenges #181 – Butterflies and Dragonflies!

Have a great evening....oh did you get your holiday catalog from me yet?  If so please be sure to add a comment to the drawing post....CLICK HERE to do that!  Someone is going to win something GLIMMERY!


Pin It!

2 comments :

Julia said...

This is a lovely layout to show off DSP, and the little butterfly looks very sweet too. Great project and just perfect for our challenge. So glad you joined the fun at SUO Challenges.

Karen Barber said...

Love that dsp - so pretty - on your pretty card!! Thanks for playing along in the SUO challenge!!

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin