Daisy Punch

Friday, August 18, 2017

Last week my sister Michelle asked me to help celebrate a fun accomplishment for a friend of hers so I was thrilled to be able to help out, I got to make a pretty card and deliver a beautiful floral arrangement to a friend who just sold her business!  Thought I'd share the card with you today!  I used daisy punch....the negative and the punch out both are layerd on to the card base.

My colors are crumb cake and cucumber crush (retired) and flirty flamingo dots!  The stamp is from one of my Pumpkin Kit stamp sets.  Love that Daisy punch!  
https://www.stampinup.com/ecweb/searchresults.aspx&demoid=21860

Just a reminder if you have a birthday coupon OR bonus bucks to use be sure to use them before 8/31.  

Hey have a wonderful Friday, hope you have a fun week-end planned, summer is coming to end so enjoy it!


Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin