Painted Harvest

Friday, September 8, 2017

TGIF what a week, so glad that one is behind me!  Here is another card showcasing the Painted Harvest bundle from the holiday catalog!  I am loving it!  The cat punch arrived today...so I am sure that is coming to a post soon too!  LOL!

So what are you going to be ordering from the Holiday catalog?  Be sure and leave me a comment on my previous post to be entered into the upcoming drawing, CLICK HERE to see that post.

My color scheme is Crushed Curry, Chocolate Chip and Old Olive....fallish.  I used scraps of the color theory DSP!  
https://www.stampinup.com/ecweb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=146021&demoid=21860
Have a wonderful week-end, and if you need to order any Stampin' Up! products, CLICK HERE to do that! 


Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin