Stamper's Poem!

Monday, September 18, 2017

I thought I would share a cute Stamper's Poem with you today!  Enjoy and have a wonderful week!  
 
She learned to stamp on Monday
Her embossing was quite fine.
She forgot to set out dinner,
So we went out to dine.
She brayered backgrounds Tuesday
She says they are a must.
They really are quite lovely
But she forgot to dust.
On Wednesday it was birthday cards
She says that chalking's fun.
Shading, blending and watercoloring...
But the laundry wasn't done.
Her card swap was on Thursday
Using green and blue and red;
I guess she really was engrossed,
She never made the bed!
It was shaker cards on Friday
Using techniques she just adores,
But she never seemed to notice
The crumbs on all the floors.
I found a maid on Saturday!
My week is now complete
My wife can stamp the hours away;
The house will still be neat.
Well, it's already Sunday,
And my forehead's feeling damp.
I cursed, I raved and I ranted....
The MAID has learned to stamp!

Please be sure to give you maid my name for their ordering needs!  LOL!  


Pin It!

2 comments :

Tina said...

Cute! And so true! lol

Deb Naylor said...

Glad you enjoyed it!

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin