Ink and Share Blog Hop February Blog Hop Sale-A-Bration

Saturday, February 24, 2018


Hi Stampers! Welcome to the Ink & Share Blog Hop!  This is a new hop that I have joined our theme this month is Sale-A-Brations!   I’m glad you are joining us for this first hop!  Here is my project:
 

I used the Sale-A-Brations Heartfelt Blooms stamp set and the new Basket Weave Dynamic Embossing Folder.  The folder is from the recently added Sale-A-Brations items.  You can see the newly added items by clicking on the catalog icon below if you haven't seen them yet.  The folder will be available for purchase in the annual catalog next summer....but you can also get it for free as part of the bundle now!   The stamp set is only available during Sale-A-Brations, you can get it for FREE with a $100.00US purchase.

 Here is the bundle:
https://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/product/147505/blossoming-basket-clear-mount-bundle?demoid=21860

Check out this fun video (if your receiving this post via e-mail please click the Flying Stamper to watch the u-tube)
My color scheme is real red and crumb cake AND if your attending One Last Sale-A-Bration class next month this is a sneak peak.....we'll be doing this card in class or something similar...I may play with the colors some more...cause I kinda like to do that ya know!  The technique I used is an oldie but goodie, it's called The Spotlight!


Now please  click on the next button below to check out what epic creation Ginger has to share! 

http://www.stampingthecape.com/blog/2018/02/ink-share-blog-hop-epic-sneakers.html

Have a wonderful week-end,

Deb 
AKA The Flying Stamper

If I am your demonstrator or you need a demonstrator you can CLICK HERE to place your order. THANK YOU!
https://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/catalogs/Sale-A-Bration%202018/2nd%20Release/20180216_SAB18-2_en-US.pdf
February Ink and Share Blog Hop Roll Call


Pin It!

16 comments :

eam said...

Neat way to highlight part of this stamp!

Linda Handford said...

Great card, I just love that basket weave embossing folder.

Phoebe Carr said...

Nice spotlight technique...still waiting for my new SAB items!

Crafty Little Miss K said...

I really like how you've brought attention to the central area with the circles

craftymademoiselle said...

Great card! I can’t wait for this new bundle to arrive at my door.

Tammy Dunlap said...

Love your card Deb! May have to case that one!

Ingrid Heijnen said...

I Really like the color combo...Brings me to new ideas ;)

Pryl said...

I like how you brought even more focus onto the bloom with your die cut layer!

Lisa Kmiec said...

Love your spotlight card Deb! Thank you for joining the Ink & Share blog hop!

Deb Naylor said...

Oh wow...thanks for all the kind comments. Lisa thanks for organizing this great hop!!!

Amy G said...

I love the embossing folder - can't wait to get it! Thanks for sharing!

Jacqueline Bobeldijk said...

Gorgeous! I love the embossingfolder!

Cindy Mitchell-Clark said...

Really lovely card pulling together these two SAB items - I have the stamp set, just waiting for the embossing folder to arrive. thanks so much for sharing

Laura Mackie Stampin' Up! said...

Lovely card, can't wait to play with that embossing folder

Tricia Butts said...

Beautiful card Deb. I love the colors you chose and the new embossing folder is wonderful. :)

Kirsten Aitchison said...

Gorgeous Deb. Love your colour combination. I think I need that embossing folder now :)

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin