Ink and Share Blog Hop Hold On to Hope

Saturday, March 24, 2018

Hi Stampers! Welcome to the Ink & Share Blog Hop!  Our theme this month is Spring/Easter!   Let me tell you I am so happy to see Spring this year, the older I get the less I like old man winter!!!!  So I choose to go with Easter since I needed a card for my parents!  Here is my project:


I love the Hold On To Hope bundle, did the happy dance when I saw the cross framelit in the Occasion catalog! 


The cross is done with the beautiful springtime foils DSP, that is part of the Sale-A-Brations promotion, which means you can get this beautiful paper for FREE with a $50 order, offer ends 3/31!  I'll be giving away a lot of this DSP at my One Last Sale-A-Brations class next week too...so if your attending that class perhaps you'll go home with some!  Here it is...so beautiful!

https://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/product/147193/springtime-foils-specialty-designer-series-paper?demoid=21860

Thanks for hopping by now hop over to friend Tricia's cute blog and see what lovely project she has to share with us.
 https://triciastampingcreations.blogspot.com/2018/03/ink-share-blog-hop-spring-and-easter.html

Have a wonderfully blessed week-end !
 Deb 




















Pin It!

9 comments :

Lisa Kmiec said...

Beautiful card Deb! I have this bundle, but haven't used it much yet. Thanks for the inspiration!

Ginger said...

What a lovely card! Simple yet beautiful.

craftymademoiselle said...

Can’t go wrong with Hold on to Hope Bundle or Springtime Foils DSP, they are both fantastic! Great use and combination of these products, Deb!

Phoebe Carr said...

Very nice. TFS.

Ingrid Heijnen said...

Really beautiful card, thanks for sharing :)

Laura Mackie Stampin' Up! said...

Cute card, thank you for sharing

Shirley said...

Pretty cross overlay. I like the color combo too.

Kirsten Aitchison said...

What a pretty Easter card Deb. Love the soft flowers under the die cut cross.

Pryl said...

The vines behind the cross are such a pretty addition to this card!

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin