Healing Hugs For Mail Box Monday

Sunday, November 18, 2018

Well November has been kind of a cra cra month for me.....lots of family things that needed my time and attention so I had to let mailbox Monday go by the wayside for a few weeks....but I am back on track today and that means tomorrow is Mailbox Monday!

This is a card I am mailing to a co-worker that just had foot surgery!  It's also one of the cards we completed at the Mission Embossible Class last month!  I love the alternate layering of the embossed strips on this card.  

I used the Healing Hugs stamp set, pretty label and tailored punches, vine and quilt top embossing folders, colors are poppy parade, whisper white and granny apple green!


Healing Hugs Clear-Mount Stamp Set


Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin