Hey hey hey Stamping Friends! It's time for the Inspire Create and Share Blog Hop! This month our theme is to showcase kits from the fabulous kits collection. These kits are one of the best values for paper crafting especially if you're not wanting to collect things, limited on time and are budget friendly. I love the kits for on the go fun and often share them with guest either in my home or that I am visiting! The kits are all inclusive so everything you need comes in the box that is super easy to travel with! They also make really nice gifts!
I am showcasing the Shaded Petals Kit this one was exciting to order because it included some daubers and ink spots so you could add some shading to the beautiful flowers! The kit makes 9 cards, 3 different designs! My favorite is the Highland Heather one in the center so pretty! The kit has die cut out in 3 languages I never have enough Thank You cards so I decided to change it up a bit and use the Merci from the dies rather than Best Wishes!
Shaded Petals Kit Item #167821 $26.00
This particular kit you can cut the card bases down and stretch the kit a bit if you wanted to...you end up with some leftovers or easy to add some floral stamps/dies of your own!
Did you know that each month Stampin' Up! brings out 2 new kits? Did you know that kits can only be found on the Stampin' Up! website. You can see the current collection by CLICKING HERE.
Thanks for stopping by be sure to hop around and check out the other kits that the team is showcasing! Come back and visit again soon!
Orders over $20 will now earn Stampin' Rewards if you order online at www.stampinup.com sign up today so you can start earning rewards on your next purchase including paper pumpkin monthly subscriptions! You'll also receive some happy mail from me!
7 comments :
Our Kits are the best....love this one you shared.
Stampin’ Up kit are really fabulous. Love the projects and this kit
So very pretty!!
Such pretty cards. I love all the detail!
Beautiful alternate projects. Thanks for another great hop!
Beautiful projects!.
Post a Comment