Happy Saturday Stampers! Today I am teaming up with the Stamping Friend Blog Hop Group to show you some all-occasion cards! I can never have enough thank you cards so that the occasion I choose!
My card features the July Product of the month Begonia Belle Stamp set, you can get this gorgeous 2-step set for only $5 this month with a $75 order, but hurry this offer is only while supplies last!
This is a classic black and white themed card that I randomly stamped on the basic white layer and then die cut the center out and popped it up with a basic black circle and dimensionals!
Thanks for stopping by come back again soon! Be sure to hop around and see what the rest of the team has to share!
Orders over $20 will now earn Stampin' Rewards if you order online at www.stampinup.com sign up today so you can start earning rewards on your next purchase including paper pumpkin monthly subscriptions! You'll also receive some happy mail from me!
4
comments
:
Anonymous
said...
Definitely will CASE this one. What colors did you use? Black and Smokey Slate?
4 comments :
Definitely will CASE this one. What colors did you use? Black and Smokey Slate?
Oh wow Deb, this version of this stamp set is amazing, I need to try that colour combo.... TFS!
I used Basic Grey and the Hybrid Black.
Love, love your gorgeous monochromatic card Deb x
Post a Comment