Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Blog Hop Kindred Greetings

Wednesday, August 26, 2026


Hello Stampers! It's time for the Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Blog Hop to showcase and inspire you with alternate ideas for the August 2026 Kindred Greetings Kit! This is such a lovely kit to send cards to heal hearts and lift friends/family up. 

My card uses just pieces from the kit this month I laid it out a tad different, and dry embossed the white strips to make them pop a bit! I used the Fern and Flora 3D embossing folder! I stamped the sprinkles with Lost Lagoon ink!


Fern and Flora Embossing Folder 167744 $11.00


Need more inspiration? Check my short and sweet You Tube video by CLICKING HERE!  Thanks for stopping by be sure to hop around and see what the rest of the team has to inspire you! Come back and visit again soon!


Have a great day,

The Flying Stamper

CLICK HERE TO ORDER

Orders over $20 will now earn Stampin' Rewards if you order online at www.stampinup.com sign up today so you can start earning rewards on your next purchase including paper pumpkin monthly subscriptions! You'll also receive some happy mail from me!


Pin It!

7 comments :

Cards by Elizabeth said...

Love the embossing!

Debbi said...

Like I said on your post, I love this card as designed, but the texture takes it to another level. Nice job!

Cheryl Hamilton said...

Even better with embossing! Pretty!

Anonymous said...

Perfect addition, that embossing folder works well! Thank you

Hannah Byrd said...

Great use of an embossing folder!

Terri said...

Beautiful alternate Deb!

Janey said...

Very nice design, thank you for sharing!

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin