Scalloped Blooms

Tuesday, August 18, 2026

Hello Stampers! Sorry about the blog break again doing that traveling thing this time to Reno for a Line Dance Convention so fun. While I was there, I thought about my beautiful sister Michelle a lot she would have loved being there with me. This is a photo frame I created with a photo of the two of us when we were young Mom's! One of my favorites! I hope you like it.  Would you like a FREE tutorial to learn how create this photo frame? Reach out and I'll get one sent your way! 

Michelle's favorite color was blue, so I used Blueberry Bushel ink and cardstock, added some mossy meadow and poppy parade. Speaking of cardstock, don't forget there is a sale going on this month two of those colors are currently on sale at 15% off. 


BUT wait till tomorrow to order as we are getting double point rewards on all orders over $20 from 8/19 to 8/21! WAHOO earn 20% back in rewards! Great time to stock up on cardstock for upcoming holidays, earn some extra rewards and if your order is over $75 grab yourself one of the $5 product of the month items!

Questions reach out! 
Have a great day,

The Flying Stamper

CLICK HERE TO ORDER

Orders over $20 will now earn Stampin' Rewards if you order online at www.stampinup.com sign up today so you can start earning rewards on your next purchase including paper pumpkin monthly subscriptions! You'll also receive some happy mail from me!


Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin