Kindness Day in the Studio!

Friday, September 4, 2026

Hello Stampers it's kindness day at my house, many of you know that on the 4th of each month I do random acts of kindness to help brighten others day and to honor my beautiful sister Michelle. She has been gone 6 years now. I will always miss and honor her memory for the rest of my life. 

One of the things I am doing tonight is dancing with a good friend of hers! I know she would love the fact that we have connected this year over dance!

Here she is on the dance floor with my youngest grandson at my birthday party! We both have always loved to dance, and I know she would be really proud that I've picked it back up over the past few years!


Have a blessed and wonderful Friday, see some of you on the dance floor tonight!

The Flying Stamper

CLICK HERE TO ORDER

Orders over $20 will now earn Stampin' Rewards if you order online at www.stampinup.com sign up today so you can start earning rewards on your next purchase including paper pumpkin monthly subscriptions! You'll also receive some happy mail from me!

Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin