Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Blog Hop Aspens of Gratitude

Wednesday, September 30, 2026

Hello Stampin' Friends! It's time for the Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Blog Hop so we can inspire you with alternate ideas for the September 2026 kit called Aspens of Gratitude! This is a gorgeous kit for fall time! I need Birthday and Thinking of You cards so I focused on using the kit to fill that need!

For my card I cut the card base to 5 1/4 by 4 and glued it to a 5 1/2 by 11 mossy meadow card base. I lined the inside of the card with the back of the original card again trimming it to 5 1/4 x 4. My sentiment is from a past paper pumpkin kit.


At the time of this post refill kits are still available for this gorgeous kit! Grab one of your next order! Refill kits are $14.50 and item #168636


If you haven't started on your Christmas cards yet the October kit will get you on track! It's called Noel Greetings, more details on my post last week, click here to see learn more!

Thanks for stopping by please be sure to hop around and see what the rest of the team has to inspire you!

Have a great day,

The Flying Stamper

CLICK HERE TO ORDER

Orders over $20 will now earn Stampin' Rewards if you order online at www.stampinup.com sign up today so you can start earning rewards on your next purchase including paper pumpkin monthly subscriptions! You'll also receive some happy mail from me!


Pin It!

6 comments :

Hannah Byrd said...

This kit is simply beautiful!

Janey said...

I love this kit and your card is lovely!

Chris said...

I did love this kit and I love your example. Thanks for the inspiration

Cheryl Hamilton said...

Pretty card, Deb!

Debbi said...

Nice & easy!! Nice job!

Melva Peters said...

Very pretty card! Isn't this a beautiful kit!

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin