Fun with Ribbon

Monday, October 22, 2012



We had a great time last week at Fun and Funky ribbon class!  We used a total of 60 yards of ribbon at class.  WOW! 

This one of the samples I shared and I promised to post it this week on my blog along with the directions.  I need to give credit to Kristen she showed the owl at a recent demonstrator meeting so that is where the idea came from!  So here goes!

The owls body was created using the big shot dies:  Top Note head), Apothecary Accents (body) and Blossom Party (feet).  I sponged him on the edges with Early Espresso ink.

The owls face was done with punches....pennant (beak), 1/2 inch and 1/4 inch circles.  Added Googly eyes!

He is created in Crumb Cake.  Then I simply went to the scrap pile of ribbon and pulled out some fallish scraps!  Those were all about 3-4 inches long....folded in half with adhered with glue dots. 

Easy peasy and a great way to use scraps of ribbon!  Any questions call or write!

Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin