Help Stamp Out Hunger

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

This is going to be a really fun event!  Great projects....sneak peak coming later this week...check back!   Great door prizes....I have gotten many donations so there are lots of them.  The raffle basket is AWESOME.....Stampin' Up! was very generous and donated about $300 worth of product for the basket and door prizes! Raffle tickets will be $1.00 each or 6 for $5.00.  All of the money for the raffle baskets and profits for this event will go directly to the Orting Food Bank!!!!!

My goal is to donate 30 cans and $300 to the Food Bank.   Please help  me reach my goal....there are 5 seats open as of this morning-let's fill the event and bypass my goal!  Call/email/text me if you'd like to reserve a spot!!!!!!!

Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin