2013-2015 In Color Ribbon Share!

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Good Morning Stampers!  I have been having so much fun with the new in colors the past few days!  Many of you will be having fun with me tomorrow at the In Color classes too-you'll get to use 3/8 ruffle stretch ribbon and see for yourself it's a must have!  

I am kicking off my fundraiser efforts for Tanya Strand with an in-color ribbon share.  You can read more about Tanya HERE.  All of my commissions from this ribbon share will be donated to Tanya's fund to help her fight cancer.  

The ribbon share is $11.00 if you pick up from me...or $13.00 if I deliver or mail to you. It includes a total of 10 yards of ribbon, 2 yards of each of the colors listed below.  You can see all the ribbon on page 141 of the new catalog. If you need the new catalog please contact me...it's also a must have chock full of ideas and new product and tips!

  • Baked Brown Sugar
  • Coastal Cabana
  • Crisp Cantaloupe
  • Pistachio Pudding
  • Strawberry Slush
I
I plan  to place the ribbon share order on Monday June 10th and delivery, pick up or mailing will be available approx. 2 weeks later.  I have to allow for shipping and then prep time!  Please call or email me if you are interested in participating.  Thanks and see some of you tomorrow!

Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin