Gift Bow Bigz Big Shot Die

Sunday, October 13, 2013

My sister Kim's birthday is in a couple of week so I snagged a Denver layover (that is where she lives) last week and took her to dinner and delivered her birthday gift to her in person this year!  I am loving love loving the Gift Bow Bigz L Die from the Holiday catalog!  Super easy to use and super cute gift wrapping.  As you can see on her card above I even made a bow for her card!  

Here is the die and if you click on the photo you can see the details on it as well.  We'll be playing with this at Big Shot Class later this month!  

Speaking of that I have 1 seat open for Big Shot Class on Friday 10/25 at 6:00pm, early bird registration ends 10/16 so don't delay register today!  Class is $21 and includes a embossing folder of your choice.   Contact me to register!


Card and Envelope Recipe:
Stamps:  Perfectly Penned
Ink:  Marina Mist
Cardstock:  Whipser White and Perfect Polka Dots DSP
Misc:  Big Shot, Brights Buttons, Envelope Punch Board, Gusseted Cellophane Bags(on the clearance rack for only $1.59 perfect for holiday baking!)

Pin It!

2 comments :

Rachelle said...

Another thing to add to my list..love it!

Deb Naylor said...

Thanks! I am in LOVE with it as well. Very easy to use! And the cello bags are still on the clearance rack...major score!!!

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin