September Paper Pumpkin Share

Saturday, October 12, 2013

Wahoo the September Paper Pumpkin kit is pretty darn cute and fun! My husband is always saying Wahoo so he loved it of course!  And File folder cards are the latest rage-Stampin' Up! nailed it this month!  Above is the 1st card I made with the kit as it was designed to be used.



I normally make all 4 cards just as directed.   Lauri and I were on a layover in Oakland and well rested for a change and we decided to have fun and mix it up!  I even stamped all my envelopes too!




Lauri  brought her Hey There Friend pumpkin kit stuff too so we did some combining of stamps! 



The October Pumpkin kits should be shipping any day....I can't wait to see what surprise I get in my mailbox later this week!  Too fun!  Want to join it....just enroll before the 10th of the month and you'll get the Hey There Friend Pumpkin Kit. After your first kit then you get whatever the kit of the month is.  Call or write if you have any questions!  It's pretty fun getting the monthly surprise in the mail...and it's only $19.95 a month.  Where else can you get a class in a box with stamps and inks to play with forever after you complete your projects?  You can enroll RIGHT HERE.  

Have a great wkend I hope to stamp with you soon,

Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin